Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gary from Toronto, Ontario

Hey guys at Thentix,

Just wanted to say Thentix is amazing stuff. "Miracles" is definitely the right way to refer to what it does. Up here and Canada things get really dry in the winter and my skin usually can't handle it. I get chapped all over, especially my hands and elbows and face. I've tried most over the counter lotions in the past and some helped a little, some did nothing, and some made things much worse (I've broken out into rashes from putting lotion on the most chapped spots). Thentix is the only product I've tried that really moisturizes. It's a subtle thing. I don't put it on and suddenly have baby's skin. But it moisturizes better and for longer than Curel or any other product I've used.

Just wanted to say thanks guys, from Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. I'm from Nova Scotia and Thentiz really does the tick up here. I put it on daily and my skin stays totally moist!

    ReplyDelete